“We’re not going to chase players,” Alderson told reporters on Sunday. “There are a lot of guys out there, and a lot of teams looking for relief pitching. We think there’s some values out there, and to the extent that the market gets overheated. I wouldn’t think that we’ll jump into the inferno, but we do want to improve our bullpen.”
The Mets and Metropolitan Hospitality are thrilled to announce that we have partnered with Stadiumlinks to transform Citi Field into a one-of-a-kind, nine-hole golf course for three days only, November 3-5!
There will be an extremely limited number of tee times available and we strongly recommend that you register early to avoid missing out on the unique opportunity of teeing it up inside the ballpark. Book a tee time and you will hit golf shots from nine different locations around the ballpark at target holes that are positioned on greens landscaped into the outfield below.
The standard player registration includes:
- Admission to play the nine hole course at your designated tee time with exclusive access to Citi Field
- Complimentary access to standard sized, right-handed golf clubs at each of the nine (9) holes
- Nine (9) complimentary golf balls to be played along the course
VIP packages for a more premium experience include:
- Access to our netted warm-up bays
- Nine (9) additional complimentary golf balls
- Admission into the VIP Lounge with upgraded accommodations and one complimentary snack offering
- The team that plays in Citi Field is a joke.
- But we
The Mets gave Tebow $100,000.00 bucks to sell minor league tickets.
Lenny Dykstra, a despicable character, does not have much good to say regarding individuals he has dealt with.
Just what is the George Costanza Opposite?
Kevin Kernan wrote:
Vince Piazza told The Post on Thursday that the Piazza family wants to buy their son’s historic post-9/11 home run jersey from Goldin Auctions, if a fair price can be reached.
“We want to buy the jersey and donate it to the Hall of Fame,’’ Vince told me, his voice rising with emotion.
“Mike is on board. My God, it’s not right what is going on here. That thing belongs in the Hall of Fame. It belongs to all the fans of baseball. That home run was so important, not only for New York, but for the entire country.