|Born||Nadine Nicole Heimann
|Other names||Nadine Nicole|
Nadine Nicole Heimann (born on September 15), known professionally as Nadine Nicole, is an American actress.
She was born in Rochester, Michigan to a German father and a Filipina mother and is the oldest of three children (sister, Lorraine and brother, Eric). Heimann went to college at Fordham University in New York City for 2 years and then moved to Los Angeles. Heimann is friends with The Young and the Restless co-stars; Christel Khalil, Mishael Morgan and Bryton James.
She is perhaps best known as one of the primary characters of here TV‘s LGBT horror series Dante’s Cove, where she played Van, a lesbian holding supernatural, magic powers of the so-called Tresum. In 2014–2016 she had a recurring role as Gwen on the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless. In 2014 Nadine Nicole performed as the commitment-phobe travel writer Julia in Alex Burunova’s award-winning indie film, “Lonely Planet”, shot in Barcelona. Since then, she has had recurring roles in Hulu dramedy Casual (in 2017) and Syfy‘s space opera The Expanse (in 2018).
Filmography and television
- 2005-2006: Dante’s Cove (Series Regular) as Van
- 2007: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Guest Star) as Jennifer “Jenn” Smith
- 2009: 90210 (TV series) (Guest Star)
- 2009: The Bold and the Beautiful (Guest Star) as Shari
- 2009: Workshop (Guest Star) as Rebecca
- 2009: So Long, Lonesome (Lead Actress) as Angie
- In 2010 she played in Timbaland‘s “If We Ever Meet Again” music video from album Shock Value II.
- In June 2010, Heimann began appearing as a bartender in commercials for Miller Lite beer.
- 2014: “Lonely Planet” (Lead Actress) as Julia
- 2014–2016: The Young and the Restless (Recurring role) as Gwen.
- 2016: </SCORPION> (Guest Star) as Beth.
- 2017: Casual (Recurring role) as Casey.
- 2018: The Expanse (Recurring role) as Melba Koh.