|Born||(1982-10-15) October 15, 1982
Fort Campbell, Kentucky, U.S.
Jessica Rey (born October 15, 1982) is an American actress and designer. She is perhaps best known for her role as Alyssa Enrilé/White Wild Force Ranger in the TV series Power Rangers Wild Force. She is also the founder and CEO of Rey Swimwear.
Early life and career
Rey was born in Fort Campbell, Kentucky and moved with her parents at age three to Orange County, California. Rey was raised Catholic. She graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a BA in accounting. She then moved to Los Angeles, where she earned an MBA in marketing at Loyola Marymount University. She worked in a TV production company where people encouraged her to act. She has appeared in commercials for Time Warner and Gillette Tag Body Spray and in print-ads for T-Mobile and Verizon.
- The Young and the Restless (1993, TV Series) – ‘Jabot’ make-up girl
- Power Rangers Wild Force (2002, TV Series) – Alyssa Enrile / White Wild Force Ranger
- The Lawyer Trap (2004) – Alana
- The Stones
- The Big Bang (2004) – Kelli
- Las Vegas (2004, TV Series) – Kelli
- Rules of Engagement (2007, TV Series) – Polynesian waitress
- General Hospital (2009, TV Series) – Marita
- No Nerds Here (2014) – Herself