Beau Dunn at the 6th Annual, Art of Elysium Auction, 2013
|Born||Brittany Beau Dunn
(1987-06-10) June 10, 1987
Los Angeles, California
|Partner(s)||James Fay (2010-present, married 2017)|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Manager||Photogenics Media – Los Angeles|
Beau Dunn (born Brittany Beau Dunn; June 10, 1987 in Los Angeles, California) is an American visual artist, model, and actress. based in Los Angeles, California. Dunn’s artwork incorporates photography, paint and sculpture. She is best known for her series of Barbie portraits, titled “Plastic”, in addition to her appearances in modeling campaigns for Smashbox Cosmetics  and as well as her roles in American television series’, Entourage, Up All Night, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Melissa & Joey.
Dunn was born in Los Angeles, California, the daughter of actress and model Laura Dunn and Steven B. Dunn, CEO of Munchkin, Inc. Dunn attended The Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California and received a Bachelor of Arts in studio art from Pepperdine University in Malibu, California in 2010.
Modeling and acting
At 18, Dunn was signed to the notable Ford Modeling Agency. She is represented internationally by New Zealand’s 62 Models and is currently signed to Photogenics Media. Dunn has appeared in Vogue Italia, C Magazine, Angeleno Magazine, Beverly Hills Lifestyle Magazine and Genlux Magazine.  She appeared on the cover of Santa Barbara Magazine 
After graduating from Pepperdine University in 2010, Dunn joined the television pilot Up All Night where she co-starred alongside Christina Applegate, Maya Rudolph and Will Arnett. She also starred in HBO’s Entourage, CBS’s CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and ABC Family’s Melissa & Joey. Dunn also featured in commercials for Head & Shoulders and Axe Body Spray.
In 2010, Dunn had her first group exhibition titled, “eXist” at the Frederick R. Weisman Museum of Art in Malibu, California.
In 2013, she released a series titled, “Plastic” featuring Barbie portraits at the Art of Elysium “Pieces of Heaven,” auction located at the ACE Museum in Los Angeles. At this auction, David Arquette who took part in the bidding, noticed Dunn’s Barbie. Dunn’s inspiration for her “Plastic” series and her interest in art stemmed from her experience growing up in Los Angeles.
Dunn exhibited in Los Angeles, New York City and Miami for Art Basel (2013). Her work was featured at LACMA for the third iteration of Around the Clock: DONUTS & CLOCKS with Dawn Kasper, a 24-hour performance installation. Dunn’s piece, a clock inspired by Hello Kitty, is part of Shepard Fairey’s personal collection.
From January to February 2014, Dunn’s Barbie series, “Plastic,” was a part of a group exhibition titled, MIA in MIA at the Lyons Wier Gallery in New York City. This exhibition also displayed works by Greg Haberny, James Austin Murray, Aaron Nagel and Tim Okamura. 
On May 21st, 2015 in London, the opening of Phillips auction “Photographs : Ultimate Contemporary” featured Dunn’s media piece Glam Barbie. It’s an art piece created with thousands of Swarovski crystals applied by hand, and sold for €10,000.00.
Kris Jenner came across Dunn’s artwork through Robert Kardashian, a childhood friend and former classmate of Dunn at Buckley School. As a result, Dunn co-designed in August 2016, Jenner’s new “Birkin Closet” that featured neon sculptures reading “NEED MONEY FOR BIRKIN”.
On November 17, 2016, Dunn debuted her first solo show titled “PLASTIC” at De Re Gallery in West Hollywood. This show displayed her “Plastic” Glam Barbie series encrusted with Swarovski crystals, her neon sculptures “Need Money for Birkin,” and “Need Money for Botox”.
- eXist, Frederick R. Weisman Museum of Art, Malibu CA, 2010
- Barbie #4, Pieces of Heaven / Art of Elysium, Ace Museum, Los Angeles CA, 2013
- Hello Kitty Clock, For Your Art / LACMA, Los Angeles CA, 2013
- Barbie #4, Dina Brown Gallery, “American All Star”, Los Angeles CA, 2013
- Barbie Collection, Clic Gallery, New York, NY, 2013
- Barbie Collaboration with This Mean Mar, Lab Art Gallery, Los Angeles CA, 2013
- Barbie Collection, Lyons Wier Gallery, Art Basel, Aqua, Miami, FL, 2013
- Barbie Collection, Lyons Wier Gallery, “MIA in MIA”, New York, NY, 2014
- Barbie Collaboration with This Means Mar, and Barbie Collection, Gallery 446, Palm Springs, CA, 2014.
- Doheny Drive, Pieces of Heaven / Art of Elysium, Siren Studios, Los Angeles CA, 2014.
- Bad B*TCH , Pieces of Heaven / Art of Elysium, Los Angeles CA, 2015.
- Glam Barbie #1, Photographs, Philips Auction, Mayfair London, 2015.
- Chainlink Gallery, Opening Reception: November 13th : 1051 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles CA, 2015.
- Pieces of Heaven, Art of Elysium, Los Angeles, 2016.
- Group Exhibition / Madison Gallery, La Jolla, CA, 2016.
- Size Does Matter / Madison Gallery, La Jolla, CA, 2016.
- Group Exhibition / De Re Gallery, Los Angeles CA, 2016.
- Solo Pop Up Show entitled Plastic / De Re Gallery, Los Angeles CA, 2016.
- Art Miami Fair, Art Basel, Miami Florida / De Re Gallery, 2016.
- Group Show. Oliver Cole Gallery, Art Basel, Miami, Florida, 2016.
- Barbie #1 / Heaven Gala / The Art of Elysium, Los Angeles CA, 2017.
- Need Money For Birkin / Group Show / Art Angels Gallery, Los Angeles CA. 2017.
Since 2010, Dunn is in relationship with New Zealand born venture capitalist James Fay. James Fay is the son of New Zealand Merchant Banker and the founder of America’s Cup Team New Zealand, Michael Fay. In 2011, her agent confirmed they engaged while in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Dunn and Fay married in the Maldives in April 2017 and returned to Los Angeles to celebrate their union and Beau’s 30th Birthday at Dunn’s family home in Beverly Hills on June 10th 2017.
Television and filmography
|2011||Up All Night||Katie||TV Series|
|2011||Entourage||Vince’s Ex||Episode: “Second to Last”|
|2011||Melissa & Joey||Gwen||Episode: “Toledo’s Next Top Model”|
|2011||Jimmy Kimmel Live||Top Model||Episode #10.7|
|2012||El Jefe||Stephanie||TV Movie|
|2012||CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||Joyce Debernardi||Episode: “Tressed to Kill”|
|2012||Blue Eyed Butcher||Pretty Hostess||TV Movie|
|2013||January Man||Beautiful Woman||Short Film|