|Born||(1964-05-17) 17 May 1964
Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
|Spouse(s)||Andrew Friedman (deceased)|
Maxine Klibingaitis (born 17 May 1964) is an Australian actress. She played the character Bobbie Mitchell in the series Prisoner from 1983 to 1985, and later played Paul Robinson‘s first wife Terry Inglis in Neighbours in 1985.
Klibingaitis was born in Ballarat, Victoria. She was married to the Australian television director, Andrew Friedman and they have one son, Zane Friedman. In 2007 she won the MUFF award for Best Supporting Female Actor for her role as an unhinged, diabetic punk woman in the film Moonlight & Magic. Maxine appears in the first two Boronia Boys films, “Boronia Boys” and “Boronia Backpackers” as local girl Caz.
- Home (1983) (TV)
- Prisoner (1983–1985) – Bobbie Mitchell (TV)
- Neighbours (1985) – Terry Robinson (TV)
- Candy Regentag (1989) – Bibi
- Family and Friends (1990) – Gloria (TV)
- Hampton Court (1991) – Sophie (TV)
- Blue Heelers (1994) – Judy (TV)
- Miss Mouskouri (2007) – Pauline (Short Film)
- Moonlight & Magic (2007) – Magic
- Boronia Boys (2009) – Caz
- Boronia Backpackers (2011) – Caz McKenzie